- Only original posts are accepted. (Please, no reposts from an old blog entry nor content already posted elsewhere in print or on the web.)
- This must be your original work and you must hold the copyright to it. (In other words, if you write something and haven't published it anywhere else, you're good!)
- Include an image (either photo or blog logo) along with a short bio and any contact info you'd like to share. Feel free to use your name or a pseudonym.
- Don't forget about social media so that we can tag you and add you to our author list.
- By submitting your story, you are giving the Pastors' Wives Connection permission to publish it on this blog without compensation. However, you otherwise retain ownership of your work.
- If accepted, please post a short blurb on your blog, if applicable, directing readers to your full post on our site.
PW Connect (www.pastorswives.com) is the sister blog of Pastors' Wives Thriving in the Fishbowl's website & message board. We support, encourage, and nurture ministry wives. Our contributors have experienced the fishbowl of ministry life firsthand, and we're here to come alongside you in all the joys and tears.
Have something on your heart you'd like to share with other pastors' wives? Submit your material to us. We're currently accepting articles, devotionals, testimonies related to ministry, etc. Here are the guidelines (subject to minor changes as needed):